General Terms & Conditions
Upon logging in to www.complexebouchaib.com from Bouchaib Institution, it is important that you read the following provisions as they form a contract that establishes the general terms and conditions of the electronic shop of the Bouchaib establishment Company's products and services.
Please note that by clicking "Buy," you accept and agree irrevocably to these terms and conditions. Therefore, you may only purchase products or services if you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Introduction: The general terms and conditions of sale listed below apply to all transactions on the Bouchaib website catalogue. By placing an order on this site, you unconditionally and irrevocably accept these conditions.
Purpose: This contract defines the rights and obligations of the parties involved in the sale of Bouchaib Company products online, through the Interbank Payment Centre's secure online payment platform.
Definitions For the remainder of this contract, each term's definition is as follows:
- "Distance contract": any contract concerning goods or services between the Company Bouchaib establishment and a Consumer within the framework of a system of sale or provision of services at a distance organized by the Company Bouchaib establishment, which, for this contract, uses exclusively the Internet network until the conclusion of the contract, including the conclusion of the contract itself.
- "Consumer": any natural person who, in this contract, acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of their professional activity.
- "Purchase Order": a document that indicates the characteristics of the Products ordered by the Consumer and that must be signed by the Consumer by double-clicking to engage them.
- "Order": the act by which the Consumer agrees to buy Products and the Company Bouchaib agrees to deliver them.
Products: All products listed in the catalogue are sold as long as stocks last. Bouchaib reserves the right to remove any item from the catalogue without prior notice. Under no circumstances will compensation or cancellation of an order be required due to the inability to use the purchased product because of incompatibility with the material already owned by the buyer.
Placing an Order: To place an order, click the "Order" button after selecting the product(s) of interest, and the product will be added to your order form. You can change your purchase order at any time and continue shopping by clicking the "Continue Shopping" button. Once you have completed your purchases, validate your order by clicking the "Pay" button.
If you make an error when entering your order form, please send us a cancellation request by e-mail within 24 hours. After the Bouchaib establishment cancels the order, you can place a new order.
Price: The catalogue prices are in Moroccan dirham without tax, valid at the time of consultation by the customer, and in force at the time of the order. VAT is calculated in the purchase order according to the applicable rate on the order date. Any changes in the rate will automatically reflect in the product prices.
Order Execution: The order will be executed within seven days following the Consumer's order placement. If the Product ordered is unavailable, the Consumer will be informed as soon as possible and can choose to cancel the order or request a refund of the sums paid within 30 days of their payment, or an exchange of the Product.
Delivery: We offer express shipping for all orders. The customer will receive their goods at the delivery address indicated on their Purchase Order within 1-2 business days of the order being placed.
The Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Consumer on the Order Form. The Consumer is obliged to check the goods upon delivery and to report any damage due to the carrier on the delivery note as well as to the Delivery Company within one day.
The Consumer can, at their request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the delivery address by sending us an email.
How much does the delivery cost?
The costs of transport shall be borne by the buyer,
- Our rates are inclusive of VAT and are calculated on the basis of the weight of the products.
- The cost of transporting your delivery is indicated on your invoice.
- It decreases with the quantity ordered. The best is to group your orders.
What are the delivery times?
After receipt of your payment, your order is shipped within 48 hours, subject to stock availability.
Any delays shall not give rise to damages, cancellation of orders or refusal to take delivery.